Mar 26, 2009

harusnya seperti ini

sore itu hujan turun.
gerimis.
saya berdua duduk di suatu kafe or something else.
di seberang kami ada panggung kecil.
disana manggung salah band indie terbagus bangsa ini, SORE.

mereka pun membawakan lagu keren mereka, No Fruits For Today


Slowly down the avenue
And the irony of liking you
What was to be some brand new shoes
Now them colour has come out pure blue

I'd love to love the sunshine thru
But love in doubt will not have two
The novelty will out last you
Comin' down the ledge will do, see it thru, me and you

I love you when you love me, and we're gonna make a big family

(pas saat ini, mereka hening sebentar seakan memberikan saya waktu.
waktu untuk mengutarakan sesuatu. then i m just sing along,,,)

Driving down the afternoon
Something that can not be tuned
I'd love to make things out with you
But the flowers were too lame to move

Outside the signs were two by two
The novelty comes out to you
The Philadelphia blue lagoon
Jumpin' up and down the moon,
see it thru

I love you when you love me, and we're gonna make a big family

(pas saat ini, saya balik dan menatap matanya dan menunggu dia berbalik, lalu berujar

" I love you when you love me, and we're gonna make a big family "

No comments: